The school has a uniform policy and a simple school uniform is worn by our children. It consists of:
- A navy blue sweatshirt with the school logo
- Black or grey trousers, standard school skirts, tailored shorts or pinafore dress.
- White polo shirt with or without the school logo or plain white blouse/shirt.
- White, black or grey socks or plain tights
- Black leather, or leather effect, shoes (plain black trainers, without visible logos, are acceptable but nothing else) or boots
- Blue and white summer dresses
Jewellery in school is discouraged, for your child’s personal safety. If your child has pierced ears, only one pair of studs must be worn.
- Navy shorts
- Navy/white t-shirt (with or without the school logo)
All uniform items are available from:
- Just Schoolwear Ltd., 12 High Street, Arnold, Nottingham NG5 7DZ
(Other items supplied by this shop include hats for summer sun protection and book bags)
- A small amount of uniform is available from the school office - please speak to the Office Team for more details.
Please can we ask you to label your child's clothing with their name.