The school has a uniform policy and a simple school uniform is worn by our children. It consists of:
- A navy blue sweatshirt with the school logo
- Black or grey trousers or standard school skirts
- White polo shirt with school logo or plain white blouse.
- Black or grey socks or plain tights
- Black leather, or leather effect, shoes (plain black trainers, without visible logos, are acceptable but nothing else)
- Embroidered navy blue fleece for outdoor wear (optional)
- Girls may wear blue and white summer dresses
Jewellery in school is discouraged, for your child’s personal safety. If your child has pierced ears, only studs must be worn.
- Navy shorts
- Navy T Shirt with school logo
All uniform items are available from:
- Just Schoolwear Ltd., 12 High Street, Arnold, Nottingham NG5 7DZ
Other items supplied by this shop include hats for summer sun protection and book bags.
Please label your child's clothing.