Our Amazon Wishlist - donate a gift to us and help to resource our school Porchester on Facebook Porchester on Flickr Porchester on Pinterest Porchester on Twitter Porchester on Tumblr Porchester on Vimeo Porchester on YouTube Login to Post Registers Report Concerns
Welcome to Porchester Junior School
contact
.

« Class 4 savoury bake off | Main | Role models of the week »

May 12, 2017

An Emotional Goodbye

From Nurse to Teaching Assistant, then Teacher, Assistant HeadTeacher, Deputy HeadTeacher...

...and now we say goodbye to Mrs. Ingle as she becomes a HeadTeacher at Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy.

From all the pupils, staff and friends at Porchester Junior School we'll miss her immensely, but we wish Mrs. Ingle all the best.

|

Comments we have received about this article;

I will miss you Mrs ingle coming to pick my brother up and not seeing you there I will heart break me,all best wishes Charley Ireland

I would like to thank everyone for their gifts and cards, I was truly overwhelmed by your kindness and thoughtfulness. Porchester will always hold a special place in my heart. It is an amazing school filled with amazing children, staff and parents. I feel blessed to have been a part of it! Thank you all. Love Mrs I x

Why not leave your own comment...

All comments are moderated, and will not appear on here until approved by the article author.

| Fair Processing Notice | Credits | Services | About Us | Technical |

All original content on this website is © Porchester Junior School 2008 - 2017

Top of Page