Our Amazon Wishlist - donate a gift to us and help to resource our school Porchester on Facebook Porchester on Flickr Porchester on Pinterest Porchester on Twitter Porchester on Tumblr Porchester on Vimeo Porchester on YouTube Login to Post Registers Report Concerns
Welcome to Porchester Junior School
contact
.

« Maths challenge Friday | Main | Congratulations to everyone who passed bikeability »

February 20, 2017

Volcano Day

After weeks and weeks of construction, today we made our volcanoes erupt using water, washing liquid, red paint, bicarbonate of soda and vinegar. We had great fun watching each volcano bubble up and burst over the side of the crater.

• Photo 20-02-2017, 09 42 30
  • Photo 20-02-2017, 09 42 44
  • Photo 20-02-2017, 09 43 03
  • Photo 20-02-2017, 09 43 04
Photo 20-02-2017, 09 43 04

In fact, we had so much fun we thought we'd turn the eruption into a video using iMovie, a SpecialFX app, and a greenscreen app.

|

Comments we have received about this article;

the video was amazing and I liked the volcano

Excellant vido

Excellant vido

I really enjoyed making our volcano

great job for the effects and that was awesome I want to do it again

Well done class7 looks very realistic well done to the people who made the volcanoes hope you enjoyed making them (volcanoes) everyone have a good day!!

Yaaaaay I had so much fun making and exploding the volcanoes well done to everyone in class7 hope you had fun enjoy the rest of your day!! :-)

Well done to everyone in class7 hope you enjoyed making and exploding the volcanoes hope everyone has a great day and keep your life brilliant!! :)

I like making the volcanos☺☺☺😊😊😊😀😀😀

well done class 7 I hope you had fun I like the volcanoe

WOW!That BLEW my mind 😉.Amazing effects well done class 7!

well DONE CLASS 7 KEEP IT UP

Wow! What stunning volcanoes!
I loved the video- huge well done Mrs I

Well done class 7 love the mini movie that you made and the effects were fab

Its me Adam Celik.The video was amazing Breathless

Thankyou class 7for all the things you did to make this video so thankyou everyone thankyou mr cullen for letting us do all this thankyou mr widowson for agreeing with mr cullen to let us make our volcanoes and for letting us make that video

Class 7 have worked really hard on this project WELL DONE

Sorry, but comments about this article have now been closed and you are unable to add to them. (We automatically close comments one month after an article appears on the website).

| Fair Processing Notice | Credits | Services | About Us | Technical |

All original content on this website is © Porchester Junior School 2008 - 2017

Top of Page