Our Amazon Wishlist - donate a gift to us and help to resource our school Porchester on Facebook Porchester on Flickr Porchester on Pinterest Porchester on Twitter Porchester on Vimeo Porchester on YouTube Login to Post Report Concerns
Welcome to Porchester Junior School
contact
.

« Mrs Griffith's group maths homework 23rd April | Main | Data Logging and Graphs »

April 24, 2012

A question about Shadows...

Oscar has made a statement about shadows.... Shadow_question
Is he right, or wrong? Why is this? What do YOU think?

|

Comments we have received about this article;

I think oscar is wrong because i was walking up to school and my shadow didnt get bigger.

I think that oscar is right because when you go closer to the board you get bigger becase you are blocking the light when you stand infront of the whitboard.The shadow is always dark when it shows up.

I think oscar is wrong because when i always walk past the whiteboard when it is on and my shadow never gets bigger!so i think oscar is wrong.

I think Oscar is wrong because your shadow only gets bigger when you do. I also tried it once and it did not work.

I think hosk is right becus wen you get cosl to lat you sadl get big gar.

I think oscar is wrong because when you move closer to the whiteboard your shadow stays the same.

I think oscar is right because when you go up to the bord you blok half of the light and thats what gets your shado biger

I think oscer is wrong because when you go close it just has no room so oscer is wrong.

I think oscar is right because light was shining on him and it makes his shadow get bigger and bigger and when I was walking up to school it got bigger because the sun went futher and futher down.

I think osker is right because once i was walking my dog on the way to school and evrey time i took one step forward my shodow got bigger

I think oscar is right because the light what shines on the wight board fills the screen so when you block some it shows your shadow.

I think oscar is correct because when i stand infront a white i see a
shadow.when i take a cuple more steps forward my shadow slitely starts to get bigger

I think oscer is rong becus when you go to the whitborb your sccablow
gots smalla and smalla

I think oscar is rihgt because you can see your shadw in the light

I thinc that oscar is rong becos when you luce the same.

I think oscer is right beacause when i get closer to the road Iget biger.

I think ocscer is rong because he is rong because when you just stay the same your showdo stayse the same

I thinck oscer is wrong becuse I walked up to my tv and my shadow
did t' get biger.

I think oscer is right because
when i go to turn the t.v on i see my shadow get bigger.

I think that oscar is wrong because i tride it my self.And because your shadow is a twin of you and you dont get biger.

I thinck oscer is wrong because the closer you get the smller you get. because I did it

Oscar is wrong because when you go near the whiteboard its the same as you.

I think oscar is wrong because when u go in front of the bored your shadow dont get bigger because if u are small your shadow stays the same hight you are but if your big it will still be the samething.

I think oscer is wrong beacuse then when you wuck your shadow get smell and get smell

I think Oscar is right becuse wen you get close your shadow gets bigger and bigger.

Sorry, but comments about this article have now been closed and you are unable to add to them. (We automatically close comments one month after an article appears on the website).

| Fair Processing Notices | Credits | Services | About Us | Technical |

All original content on this website is © Porchester Junior School.
Original clipart images used are © Bev Evans, and used with permission.

Top of Page

Ofsted quote